We are happy to announce that Hi-Tech Dentistry is reopening on June 1st to treat all of our patients. We hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. Everyone has been through a lot and is ready to start normal routines again. As we welcome you back to our office, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment here is our number one goal. We are following the most recent recommendations made by CDC, OSHA, and our professional organizations (ADA, MDA, AGD) to make changes to keep you, our other patients, and our staff safe.
Some changes include:
- Our staff will ask you screening questions before your appointment.
- We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or mask.
- Please use hand sanitizer that we have available when you come into the office.
- We have removed hard-to-disinfect items in the waiting room to make it easier to clean frequently during the day. Toy room will be closed.
- We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients.
- We will ask you to wait in your car instead of the waiting room. Please come into the office alone if possible.
- We will take your temperature before your appointment.
- You will see that all staff will be wearing masks.
- There may be other changes as we try to keep social distancing to six feet.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Please call our office at (248) 674-1500 if you have any questions or to make an appointment.
Thank you for being our patient. We’re happy to continue serving you, and can’t wait to see your smile!
Tatyana Brayman DDS, FAGD and team at Hi-Tech Dentistry.